Bus shelter advertisements are one of the few media types which provide cost effective, targeted coverage of major metropolitan areas and provide excellent exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Shelters give consumers something to look at while they’re waiting for the bus, making them particularly effective for advertising point-of-purchase and directional information.
- Over 117 Bus shelters in the city of Colombo.
- Best of innovations such as scrolling panels, touch panel digital screens, Wi-Fi and mobile phone charging ports.
- Strategically located along busy streets.
- Provide excellent exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic making them particularly effective for advertising point-of-purchase and directional information.
- Provides eye-level visibility to pedestrians and vehicular traffic in major cities.
- Targets specific audiences and reaches areas that other Out-Of-Home Advertising can’t go.
- One of the most cost-effective media types available (cost per thousand).
- Offers high-frequency as well as targeted, focused coverage.
- Offers ideal synergy for print and electronic media providing the visual element of a campaign.
- Offers flexibility; creative campaign may be “walked”, rotated or expanded to bus shelters in new areas.
- Ideal for short-term, tactical/promotional campaigns
Shelters are cleaned regularly throughout the contract period to ensure maximum impact of signage. Shelters are fabricated out of high quality powder coated steel with Zinc–Alum material for corrosion free lasting and durable appearance.
- Supermarket shoppers en route to point of purchase.
- Primary school pupils and parents using daily transport.
- High school pupils, school leavers and tertiary education institutions
- Locals and holiday-makers.
- Upper class of consumers with high levels of disposable income.